Top 10 Make Money Online Tips
1. Flipping Websites – Also called as Virtual Real Estate. You buy websites that are being sold at a cheaper price and revamp the site to maximize its potential. The main goal here to work on improving the site and then sell it for a quick cash.
2. Squidoo Lenses – Creating lenses or pages at squidoo is fairly easy and should take about 30 minutes or so. After that, you simply start adding and promoting your affiliate products. Since Squidoo lenses rank higher in google, it brings in more traffic and more chances for people to purchase items using your squidoo pages.
3. Image Hosting Site – Bandwidths are getting cheaper these days.. so you can just set-up an image hosting site. Lots of people would want most of their images hosted on other servers (think myspace images being used on commenting) .. high traffic would do wonders on CPM ads.
4. Get Paid to Blog- Try Smorty-Get Paid to Blog or similar programs. You do not need to promote anything or wait for anyone to click on any link for you to earn something. Once your post has been approved, you get paid right away.
5. Sell links at Tnx.Net – take advantage of your high ranking PR site or your average rate of site visitors by selling text links on your site. This is a good opportunity for publishers to monetize their sites and for advertisers to drive more traffic to their sites, as well as improving search engine listings.
6. Blog Network – Most of us already have about more than 5 blogs at the moment.. but did you know that this is also a good way to earn money online by selling text links on your blog network? There are registrars that gives a huge discount when buying bulk domains plus everything can be done automatically when you use a script.
7. Proxy Sites – no maintenance needed. The simpler the lay-out the better.. just make sure you do get to blend your ads well. Most Schools and workplaces don’t allow leisure internet surfing anymore thus there is a continuous demand for new proxies each day.
8. YouTube Videos – Make a channel related to your sites content then upload YouTube video units with embedded Google adsense ads.
9. Advertising on your Site – Earn extra by looking for advertisers on your site. Look for advertisers who have the same niche as yours as they would most likely be willing to gain extra exposure this way.
10. Sponsored Reviews – All you have to do is to write reviews about products and services being offered to the public. Most companies are taking this route since this would greatly leverage targeted traffic.